Metaverse Miner New Partnership with Clover Finance
We’re very excited to announce our new partnership with Clover finance!
Clover has built an EVM compatible infrastructure to easily migrate existing dApps, which is a substrate-based blockchain infrastructure platform with a strong wallet suite that’s focused on cross-chain compatibility for decentralised applications across blockchains including Clover, Ethereum, Polygon, Polkadot, Solana, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom, Avalanche, Kusama.
MetaverseMiner players can now receive, send cross-chain assets on Polkadot and BSC in a convenient and seamless manner using Clover wallet.
📌 Please keep in mind that the Clover Finance wallet now is available in Metaverse Miner game. Players can then connect their wallets to the game for a more enjoyable experience!
Highlights of Partnership
- Clover wallet can be used by Metaverse Miner game players to make simple transactions with the BSC and Ethereum networks.
- As a new user, the user can download and use the clover wallet and receive 5 CLV.
- Reach out to more users while also demonstrating professionalism when the majority of users are not limited to pre-established wallets.
The following are the requirements for users to receive 5 CLV rewards:
- Using the Clover extension wallet for DApp transactions at least twice a month.
- The account must have at least $200 in equivalent assets, which can be ETH, BNB, DOT, KSM, CLV, SOL, or other specified tokens.